The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1225 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/23/07
Thank you for sharing your journey - and I have seen its results first-hand! Excellent writing, and a very convicting message.
08/23/07
Thank you for this testimony.

The topic was a bit light here, and I was hoping for a greater resolution of the problem with your 12-year-old--you started with that, but ended with your husband. I understand where you were going with it, but there were loose ends to be tied up.

If you expand this, perhaps you'll add some specific examples from your family's journey...may be helpful to those experiencing similar issues.
I'm glad you found your place in God. Dual respect is very important to all relationships. Husband/wife, child/parent, friends/co-workers, etc.
08/26/07
A wonderful testimony. The Lord has surely led you, though I too would like to have heard more about how you resolved your conflicts with your son. May God bless you as you continue to grow in Him.
08/28/07
It's amazing what right relationships can do for a family! You have a clear writing style, and you were able to involve me in the problem you were facing, and then bring me along as you discovered the solution through God's intervention. Nice entry! I'm glad the Lord has restored the peace in your heart, and in your family!
08/29/07
When your children are younger it's hard to imagine having "teenage" issues with them. It sounds like you've found a lot of wisdom along the way.

I think this line very good. "Though respecting my husband also had a positive impact on my relationship with my children" Nice work on your entry.
I think you expressed very well what happens when we take our eyes off self and follow the leadings in our heart from God.
You hit the nail on the head! Great writing. I could feel your own convictions as I read this.
08/29/07
I need those books!! Very well written. Hugs!
Nice job. I was hoping you'd let us to know the name of the book or the author. Keep writing. You're doing great.