The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1050 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
You are very good here at picturing with words. It ended a little abruptly, but time and space seemed especially short in this challenge. Good writing.
As a mother I could connect with your feelings, nice story.
04/17/07
Beautiful description and wonderful imagery. You've captured the essence of a mother's love for her child. But unless I missed my guess the author of this isn't a mom, is he? =) If so, it makes this piece even more excellent. Keep up the good work!!
04/18/07
Great characterization! Great writing!
Very good descriptions and characterization! You do a good job of keeping it vividly real while moving the story forward in a way that keeps all your readers reading. Great job!
04/18/07
Great descriptions and honestly to know you are not a mom, you deserve extra kudos because you sure captured a mother's heart. Well done.
04/18/07
Great description - and I agree, the fact that you are NOT a mother give you extra props for displaying a mother's heart so vividly and accurately!
04/19/07
This story was written extremely well...as if you've written before. Sweet story of how God answers prayer.