The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 5068 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/17/05
You're article holds many true statements and I especially like your reference to embracing our individuality. Sometimes we can get so caught up trying to be like someone else, that we forget who we are!

I'd like to mention that your article spacing is off (maybe a submission glitch?) and I noticed some punctuation/grammar errors. A closer eye for these details will polish your future writings. Glad you jumped into the challenge. Blessings, Jo
01/17/05
You are not only born an ORIGINAL,you are made FIRST

wonderful line!
01/18/05
You know I was sitting in church Sunday, thinking about this very subject, and I was amazed at how many different people with completely different charateristics there were. You are so right, we are defintely orginals. It's about time many of us started acting like it~~ Good comments!
THIS IS SO TRUE. IT REALLY TOUCHED ME, AT TIMES WE NEED TO BE REMINDED THAT WE ARE ORIGINALS EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US. GOD BLESS YOU
THIS IS A GREAT PIECE OF WORK EXPLAINING EXACTLY WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW. WE ARE ONLY PASSING THROUGH- WE ARE TEMPORARY ON EARTH, SO WE NEED TO PRAISE GOD AND NOT WORRY SO MUCH ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE, BECAUSE WHAT IS TO COME IS MUCH BIGGER THAN ANYTHING ELSE. GOD BLESS
01/18/05
I liked the way you put certain key words into capital letters. It focused the attention of the reader on those words. Other things about spaces have already been said. In my experience of teaching, many people don't like being original and unique - they want to be like everyone else.
I liked the comant about Simeese twins. Good start, keep writing.
Great job!
01/18/05
Because I'm a twin I've always find myself looking at my sister, her nose, her eyes, her chin, and even though I am the same....inside we are so different and unique, God designed...

Thank you for reminding me, we are created, hand made my our Savior.
01/20/05
Very uplifting message. Good food for thought. Well-written. I enjoyed it. -Lynne
Thank you for this wonderful reminder, we all need to hear. God bless you.
01/22/05
Thanks for reminding us what a blessing it is to be an original. If we could keep this truth before us we could truly learn to be content as the person God made us for His pleasure and with His unique design.
The picture is a little inappropriate if I do say so myself...