Highest Rankings and Other Stuff :)

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

RedBaron

Highest Rankings and Other Stuff :)

Post by RedBaron »

I haven't been doing the Highest Rankings, as we had so few entries. But, now the numbers are climbing, as we had 42 this past week for PIece/Peace. If we can hit the 50 mark, I will start posting the weekly Highest Rankings, beyond the top ten for the Editor's Choice.

So, encourage your friends who may not have entered in a while to start entering again! We miss seeing some of the "Ol' Timers" from when I was still entering. Just the other day, my 3rd EC placement entry showed up in my FB memories, placing me in Masters. I did enter a few times, but then life got in the way. So I get it! Sometimes we need a break and need to step away when God leads us in another direction. But, if it's time to start entering again, just jump on in! We have three more topics for this quarter. I'd love to be at 50 by the end of the quarter.

And then we'll have a break until April (I'll be posting some mini-challenges during the break - sadly, I never saw any entrants for the last one, unless I missed it - see the post here if you missed it).

It's been amazing being on the other side of the Challenge and I'm really looking forward to seeing how the next quarter goes - which will be different (not homonyms again lol). More on that when the new quarter starts! I'm excited to see what people do with the upcoming topics :) The judges are looking forward to reading them! I hope everyone else will.

Also, it would be awesome if some folks would give some encouragement to our Beginners and Advanced with some comments and helpful hints (be gentle, but helpful, as we should be as Christians). Look for "The author welcomes Constructive Red Ink Critiques." at the end of the entries for people are who looking for help and want to improve. If you don't see that, you can still leave some "Way to go" type posts :) Share how their entry maybe touched your heart or made you laugh. We all love getting those notifications that you have a new comment! We do have a break coming up :D Great time to catch up on entries you might not have gotten a chance to read :)
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”