literary agents ?

Looking for a Christian writers' group in your area or have a group of your own? Use this forum to make the connection with other writers.

Moderators: RedBaron, RedBaron, RedBaron

Jacob Ben Avraham
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

literary agents ?

Post by Jacob Ben Avraham »

Can anyone give me a list of literary agents that are Christians or literary agents who deal with Judeo-Christian and faith-oriented books? eBooks? like mine (God Tales).

Ben Avraham
Shann

Re: literary agents ?

Post by Shann »

You could go to the library and check out Writer's Market and see if there's a fit in there for you. You also might find some periodicals that are a good fit for your shorter articles.

I also can't give any recommendation on this list, but this might be a place to look:
https://christianliteraryagents.com/

If you ever decide to self-publish, I'd strongly urge you to get a professional editor(s). Good luck.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child
Jacob Ben Avraham
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by Jacob Ben Avraham »

Don't have the funds for self-publishing, all our funds are wrapped up in our moving expenses, no such thing as luck, only blessings or curses. Right now, I just send out the eBook for free or collect whatever a person wants to give me, be it a quarter, a dollar, three dollars, 20 dollars, or whatever the person feels the eBook is worth
Shann

Post by Shann »

How has your quest been to find literary agents? I know it's been a few months but wondered how the process is going for you. :D
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Return to “Christian Writers' Groups”