Some Published Works

General information for members, new and old, about the forums and main site.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

sampson95
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Some Published Works

Post by sampson95 »

Hi,
Just wanted to let everyone know about the books I managed to have published in the last couple of years.
THE SAMSON NARRATIVES- an anthology of my articles and research on the Biblical Judge
THE SPIRITUAL VALUE OF THE SAMSON NARRATIVES- The lasting legacy contained in these narratives and how Samson was part of the Messianic history
BEYOND THE HEADLIGHTS;DONNING THE MANTLE OF DISABILITIES- My recovery after a near fatal head-on crash with a drunk driver and how it impacted my entire life; athletics, academics, and my walk with God.

All of these books are available through amazon (they have terrible marketing). They are in hardcover, paper, and kindle. Sorry if the editing is not perfect, it was done when the editing office was hit hard with Covid and I had contracted sepsis.
Blessings
Shann

Re: Some Published Works

Post by Shann »

Congratulations! Happy Dance!
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child
sampson95
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by sampson95 »

Thank you for thin/king of me
Shann

Post by Shann »

How are things going with your books? Have you been happy with this company? Don't forget that FW refers some awesome editors. Each perso has a slightly different skill set, but it's a great way to support FW and the professional editors in FW. Check them out here:
https://www.faithwriters.com/publishers-tour.php
And again Happy Dance! :party :party :party
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Return to “FaithWriters Information/Announcements”