Be a Better Writer--CHOOSING A POV CHARACTER

These lessons, by one of our most consistent FaithWriters' Challenge Champions, should not be missed. So we're making a permanent home for them here.

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron, glorybee, mikeedwards, RedBaron, glorybee, mikeedwards, RedBaron, glorybee

glorybee

Re: Be a Better Writer--CHOOSING A POV CHARACTER

Post by glorybee »

Judi, your story had a creative POV, and I'm sorry that your commenter suggested that you may have plagiarized, based on absolutely nothing other than a "feeling" that she might have read something similar. In my opinion, she should not have said that--she could have read a children's story about Moses 3 decades ago and remembered the Egyptian princess (or something similar), but that's hardly a basis for mentioning the possibility of plagiarism.

You did a fine job on the story, and I thank you for your kind words.
Jan Ackerson -- Follow me, friend me, give me a wave!
http://www.superioreditingservice.com
Twitter: @janackerson1
Instagram: janackerson
Facebook: Jan Worgul Ackerson, Superior Editing Service, Jan Ackerson, writer
judi
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: Be a Better Writer--CHOOSING A POV CHARACTER

Post by judi »

:thankssign Thank you for clarifying the possibility of plagiarism - that did haunt me. Loving and appreciating you . . . :superhappy
KJV 1 Timothy 3:16
"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

RED INK WELCOME!

Congratulations to all for your incredibly beautiful entries, who feel His Holy Spirit move within us as we write to honor Him through these wondrous heartbeats of praise to YHWH! I love you all.

Return to “Jan's Writing Basics”