Inspire Christian Writers--Northern CA

Looking for a Christian writers' group in your area or have a group of your own? Use this forum to make the connection with other writers.

Moderators: RedBaron, RedBaron, RedBaron

ElizabethMThompson
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Inspire Christian Writers--Northern CA

Post by ElizabethMThompson »

If you are looking for a Christian Writers group in Northern California, Inspire has several to choose from. We currently meet in the following cities: Sacramento, Fair Oaks, Roseville/Rocklin, El Dorado Hills, Elk Grove, and San Mateo County. We have a new group starting next month (May 2011) in Auburn/Grass Valley.

In addition to these groups, we offer workshops, training classes, marketing support, a prayer group and so much more!

For more information visit our website: http://www.inspirewriters.com or call me: 916-607-7796 Elizabeth M Thompson
Gratefully,

Elizabeth M Thompson
Inspire Christian Writers
www.Inspirewriters.com
Equipping Writers to Inspire the World
ElizabethMThompson
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: Inspire Christian Writers--Northern CA

If you are in the Sacramento Area, join us for one of our May workshops. They are open to non-members with only a $10 admission.

On May 4 we have a "Write on Target" workshop designed to help writers target their articles and books to the right markets.

Then on May 31 we have a workshop by Marci Siether on "So Many Stories" that will teach writers to reuse their work and publish it over and over again. For more details, check out the Inspire Christian Writers website: www.inspirewriters.com
Gratefully,

Elizabeth M Thompson
www.Inspirewriters.com
kpwrite
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by kpwrite »

I would LOVE to come to your events, but alas, I am still a bit too far north. Any plans for groups in the Humboldt County area?
Kristi

"When I stand before God at the end of my life I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" -Erma Bombeck
ElizabethMThompson
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Hi Kristi,

We don't have any immediate plans to start a group in Humboldt, but we can certainly help you get one started if you are willing to facilitate. Do you know any other writers near you who might be interested in forming a group? You can email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Gratefully,

Elizabeth M Thompson
www.Inspirewriters.com

Return to “Christian Writers' Groups”