Highest Rankings for HMPH!

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

Harvestgal
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Congradulations everyone

Post by Harvestgal »

I just found out about this board two weeks ago and I've been a member of faithwriters for over a year. I had to go back through all the weeks to see what my writings acheived. I never knew there was a top 40 until someone commented on my Eek entry saying congradulations for making it in the top forty. I was like, what, top forty. What's that. So I searched the board and site trying to find the top forty and finally discovered it. Yea, a bit slow I guess. Anyway, I was shocked to see my entry this week make it with the big "wok" mistake. How embarrassing. I meant to write ok, not realizing it should have been okay. But some how I got a w in there and wrote "Wok" I submitted it with one minute left to submit, so I had no time to proofread but as soon as I saw it, I was like, Oh my gosh. No, I didn't do that. Don't you hate when you do that. I know I do. Anyway, congradulations everyone.
Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Post by Deb Porter »

Harvestgal, Glad you finally found us over here. :D

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”