Winning Entries for Ohhhh!

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

lthomas
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by lthomas »

Congratulations to all who made it on this list. Excellent entries, great stories and very, very talented writers. :clap :clap :clap

Loren
"And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything." From "As You Like It." Wm. Shakespeare.
jjanoski
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by jjanoski »

With wedding and moving activities taking up most of my free time, it's been difficult to stop by and congratulate everyone. I wanted to stop by this time though (despite being late) and congratulate everyone who placed and those who didn't but still submitted an entry. It never ceases to amaze me how much talent can be found here on FaithWriters. Congrats to everyone including Chely and Ann for taking top honors!

Josh
Be sure to check out my blog!

http://joshjanoski.blogspot.com

And my FaithWriter's Profile (I like comments and red ink on old entries)

God bless!
Amanda1991
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by Amanda1991 »

kpwrite wrote: Amanda, I loved "Mr. Rudy's Baby"--I didn't see that ending coming!
Thanks Kristi! It's great to know when people can "get into" my stories. Especially when I can give them surprises! I really had fun with that entry. As you said, to God be the glory for the gifts He gives! :mrgreen:
"I am sure that some are born to write as trees are born to bear leaves." ~ C.S. Lewis

"I write for the same reason I breathe – because if I didn't I would die." ~ Isaac Asimov

My FW Profile

Facebook

Follow the Fanatic on Twitter

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”