New and Looking for Opportunity 11/30

For Platinum 500 Members -- articles to help you hone your skills and Glenn Hascall's Ultimate Writing Guide

Moderators: RedBaron, RedBaron, RedBaron

Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

New and Looking for Opportunity 11/30

Post by Writetrack »

This week, Glenn received an email from a member who is relatively new to the world of freelance writing. This member enthusiastically asks the following questions:

1. Where should I look for freelance opportunities? Are there resources out there that you would strongly suggest?

2. How will I know when my writing is worthy enough to be considered publishable? or Do I just start trying to find magazines who will publish my articles?

3. How long should I expect to wait before I receive that first acceptance of an article?

Glenn answers these questions in detail, offering his insight and wisdom, as usual. Maybe you've wondered about these things yourself. If so, click HERE to read the full article.

You must be a 500 member to access this article. For information on joining the FaithWriters 500, including a list of the benefits you receive when you sign up, visit this page: FAITHWRITERS 500

Return to “Writing Articles and Ultimate Writing Guide”