Buying Freelance Information: Is it worth it? 1/4/10

For Platinum 500 Members -- articles to help you hone your skills and Glenn Hascall's Ultimate Writing Guide

Moderators: RedBaron, RedBaron, RedBaron

Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Buying Freelance Information: Is it worth it? 1/4/10

Post by Writetrack »

Here is the beginning of a question sent in by a FW member this week:

I came across an on-line, interactive writing course, recommended by what I think is a reputable source. I'm very interested - I'm ready at this point to see if I can earn money from my writing, and this course spells out the steps to take toward freelancing, and from the synopsis, it seems like it will answer many questions and guide me on my way.

This member is leery of forking over a chunk of cash to a program he/she is not familiar with. And with good reason. We all know that writers get "taken" all the time by scams. But even if not necessarily a scam, how can we be sure we'll get our money's worth?

Glenn to the rescue. As always, he provides a wise answer to a good question. Curious what he has to say about the subject? Read the complete article HERE

Weekly Writing Articles were created exclusively for FaithWriters 500 members. If you would like access to this article and dozens more like it, visit the 500 PAGE for details on how to sign up.

Return to “Writing Articles and Ultimate Writing Guide”