Interactive classes

Learn more about the Platinum Membership Benefits

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

kpwrite
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Interactive classes

Post by kpwrite »

Quick questions about the interactive classes that come with the Platinum membership. Is there any particular order in which to take them? How long does it take to complete one? I'm trying to decide what to download and when...

Thanks!
Kristi

"When I stand before God at the end of my life I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" -Erma Bombeck
yvonblake
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)

Post by yvonblake »

Kristi, I don't have an answer to your question. (since I'm just looking into doing them myself)

I have my own question -
How we can download them (with our membership benefits) without having to buy them?
Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Post by Writetrack »

These courses are all downloadable for free through your 500 account. If you go to your MEMBER LOGIN page and click on "12 FREE WRITING COURSES," it will take you straight to the page where you can download the courses for free. All that's required is that you have Adobe Acrobat Reader.

"Interactive" means that lessons are included with each course. You will not be interacting with an instructor. All of the materials are included in the download. I don't think you need to take them in any particular order.

Hope this helps.
yvonblake
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)

Post by yvonblake »

:heehee

I'm so embarrassed! I wasn't clicking on the box for the Platinum Members....just going to the WRITING UNIVERSITY.

I couldn't find those 12 Free Classes!

Oh well....finally got there... (thanks Laury)
and I've downloaded all of them.

:thumbs
Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Post by Writetrack »

No blushing necessary, Yvonne. :) Glad you figured it out.

Return to “Platinum Member Perks & Benefits”