WRITING & EDITING SERVICE DISCOUNTS

Learn more about the Platinum Membership Benefits

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

WRITING & EDITING SERVICE DISCOUNTS

Post by Writetrack »

Do you want to get your manuscript in top form? Would you like someone to proofread your manuscript and give a detailed critique? Maybe you just need to put the finishing touches on your novel. Need some technical or formatting assistance? Finesse Writing & Editing Services can help!

Our very own Deb Porter (creator and owner of Finesse) will proofread, assess and edit your manuscript to get it ready for publication. Deb has years of writing and editing experience. In fact, FaithWriters.com uses Finesse Writing & Editing Services for all its editorial needs, including the quarterly Challenge anthologies, as well as for the FaithWriters online magazine.

Deb gladly offers a generous discount to FaithWriters 500 members on all of her editing services. The hefty savings and quality service make this perk one you’ll definitely want to utilize!
Daughterofdestiny
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Great Editing Service!

Post by Daughterofdestiny »

Hi,

just had to say the Finess Writing & Editing Service is great! The super discount benefit alone is worth being a Faith 500 member. I worked with Deb with my first two books and the quality of her service, her honest critique, assessment and support was awesome! Truly a God-sent assistance for this new author who was abit insecure specifically with my second book - my testimony after a not-so-good assessment from another editor... :-(
But thanks to Debs proffessional help as an editor, I was able to polish my work and bring out the best of my manuscript. My books are out, and though I self published, they are quality reading and a blessing according to my readers feedback.

It was a blessing to work with Deb, she does give your manuscript a great finshing touch :D
Thanks again Deb! Remain blessed to be a blessing.
Nancy
Writing comes more easily if you have something to say - Sholem Asch
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Return to “Platinum Member Perks & Benefits”