Best of the Best Awards

List of current contenders and general information regarding the annual FaithWriters Best of the Best awards.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Best of the Best Awards

Post by Deb Porter »

The FaithWriters' Best of the Best awards are announced annually on the 1st July, and are the most prestigious awards presented by FaithWriters.com.

The contenders for the awards each year are taken from the weekly Writing Challenge, and are comprised of the 40 1st place Editors' Choice entries from the previous year (1st July to 30th June).

To read previous Best of the Best winners, please visit:

http://www.faithwriters.com/wc-best-of- ... chives.php
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Allison
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Re: Best of the Best Awards

Post by Allison »

Gee Deb, thanks. ;) My brain has now gone on overload, over analyazing this statement, and I now must convicne myself I could not possibly be anywhere near the top 3. Please do not respond to this post, as anything you post will once again be over analyzied and picked apart by my brain.

"Why'd she post the lol smiley? Is she laughing becuase of my reaction? Or becuase she knows something I don't? Well of COURSE she knows something I don't, but..." And so on and so on, adnausim until Sunday. :lol:

Allison's brain, please stop. There's nothing you can do aobut it. :roll:
Isaiah 40:30-31 (NIV)
Deb Porter

Post by Deb Porter »

LOL @ Allison. I know you said not to respond, but you made me laugh.

(Turn off the over-analytical brain, okay? You'll drive yourself nuts before the winners are announced.)

As it turns out, due to the problem we had when we switched the Challenge format last year, and the disastrous internet challenge, we only have 36 contenders this year. But what a selection!

I will say that the winning entry did receive a perfect score from one of the judges. That's no small feat.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Allison
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by Allison »

And I totally realized I posted this in the wrong thread. Whoops! lol This was supposed to go on the one where you commented about wanting a camera for the winner's reaction. If you didn't figure that out already. I was posting and work and wasn't paying attention. But I'm still not actually reading your response yet, Deb. ;)

Okay. Fine. Ruth made me read it. ;) But no more! Not until winners are announced.
Allison
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by Allison »

Deb Porter wrote:LOL @ Allison. I know you said not to respond, but you made me laugh.

(Turn off the over-analytical brain, okay? You'll drive yourself nuts before the winners are announced.)

As it turns out, due to the problem we had when we switched the Challenge format last year, and the disastrous internet challenge, we only have 36 contenders this year. But what a selection!

I will say that the winning entry did receive a perfect score from one of the judges. That's no small feat.

Love, Deb
Deb,I'll have you know, that while I attempted to turn off the over-analytical brain, it didn't work very well... I did just about drive myself nuts. But I'm good now. :D
itsjoanne

Post by itsjoanne »

Allison wrote: But I'm good now. :D
hehe - you SURE about that, Allison??? Hmmm? :lol: :lol: :tongue :superhappy
Joanne Sher
FaithWriters Writing Challenge Coordinator
FaithWriters Blogger
FaithWriters Blog
My Profile
My Site