EC Results, 2008-2009

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

gordons4
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by gordons4 »

Wow...I am extremely surprised, honored, and now motivated, to see my name up there with so many truly talented writers.

I haven't been devoting much time or energy to writing lately, and I was starting to think it was time to find a new hobby-- :mrgreen: . But between this list, and the anticipated excitement of meeting so many of you at the conference, I think I might stick with trying to be a writer for a bit longer. :D

Congrats to everyone on the list, and keep writing--you are all my inspiration.

Sheri
Iam4Him
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by Iam4Him »

Wow! Thanks so much, Jan, for your time in compiling this list. What a great surprise to see my name up there with you Superwriters!

Congratulations to all, even though I don't recognize a lot of your names. Guess I'm still a newbie after all. :roll:

Blessings,
Patty
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles... Isaiah 40:31
lthomas
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by lthomas »

I am so honored to see my name included on this list. Thank-you, Jan, for the time it takes to compile it; and thank-you FW for this wonderful site where one can learn and continue to hoan their writing skills.

Loren
"And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything." From "As You Like It." Wm. Shakespeare.

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”