Challenge level questions

All the facts about the Challenge and special announcements from the Coordinator.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

kpwrite
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Challenge level questions

Post by kpwrite »

Hi! I've been out of the Challenge for a number of years and I'm a little confused about jumping back in. I can't figure out which level I should be in, based on my previous entries. I was in advanced and placed a few times, but I don't know that I ever got an Editor's Choice award. Do I stay in advanced or move to masters? I've been looking around the forum, but I don't think I've found the answer as of yet. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thank you!

Kristi
glorybee

Re: Challenge level questions

Post by glorybee »

kpwrite wrote:Hi! I've been out of the Challenge for a number of years and I'm a little confused about jumping back in. I can't figure out which level I should be in, based on my previous entries. I was in advanced and placed a few times, but I don't know that I ever got an Editor's Choice award. Do I stay in advanced or move to masters? I've been looking around the forum, but I don't think I've found the answer as of yet. Could someone point me in the right direction? Thank you!

Kristi
Stay in Advanced until you get 3 Editor's Choice.

Welcome back!
Jan Ackerson -- Follow me, friend me, give me a wave!
http://www.superioreditingservice.com
Twitter: @janackerson1
Instagram: janackerson
Facebook: Jan Worgul Ackerson, Superior Editing Service, Jan Ackerson, writer
kpwrite
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: Challenge level questions

Post by kpwrite »

Thanks, Jan!
Kristi

"When I stand before God at the end of my life I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" -Erma Bombeck

Return to “Rules, Ratings, Judges and Official Info”