Moving up

All the facts about the Challenge and special announcements from the Coordinator.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

Faith
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Moving up

Post by Faith »

My first article placed 3rd in the beginner's category. (Beginner's luck?) Anyway, was I supposed to move up after that? I didn't, as I thought I had to win 1st place or EC.

So far I've submitted four articles, all in the beginners. I hope that's okay. I don't mind moving up, it's just that I didn't think I was supposed to.

Thanks.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3: 5-6
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

I'm answering myself now!

Post by Faith »

I figured it out, it's optional at this point for me. Is answering oneself online, the same as talking to oneself? :D
Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths.
Proverbs 3: 5-6
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Post by Deb Porter »

LOL about talking to yourself.

Glad you worked it out. If you had placed 1st in Level 1, you would have had to move up to Level 2. As it is, you can stay put. However, as it's up to the member where they enter (except for Level 4), you can actually chose to move up whenever you feel you are ready. Just be prepared though. Level 2 is a very small level, and it may propel you into Level 3 before you feel ready.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Return to “Rules, Ratings, Judges and Official Info”