Discussion for Platinum members about the current Page Turner Writing Contest

Moderators: RedBaron, RedBaron, RedBaron

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Clarification - 2015 Page Turner Contest

Post by Deb Porter »

Hello everyone.

Due to some obvious confusion regarding the current (2015) Page Turner contest, I feel I probably should clarify things.

This year's contest is for works of FICTION only (the first chapter of a novel or compendium of short fictional stories).

Last year's contest was for NON-FICTION manuscripts, and the 2016 contest will return to that.

As I have received three non-fiction entries so far this year, there are apparently some wires being crossed. This has never happened before, and I'm assuming it has something to do with the FaithWriters raffle for book publication through Xulon. As both contests are being promoted at the same time, there seems to be some misunderstanding with some members.

So, again, if you have a FICTION manuscript in the works (or written but not published), and you are a Platinum member of FaithWriters (or considering an upgrade to your account), the current Page Turner contest is for you. The prize for this is traditional publication.
http://www.faithwriters.com/page-turner.php

If you have a NON-FICTION manuscript, either enter this year's raffle for the Xulon publishing package or hold off for the 2016 Page Turner contest which will begin in January next year.

Blessings!

Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Return to “Page Turner Writing Contest”