Welcome!

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

redorgreen
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

New to FW; New to 500

Post by redorgreen »

Hi everyone,

I joined FW about a week ago, jumped into the first writer's weekly challenge, and had such a gentle response to my glaring errors as a beginning writer that I knew this place should be called my newest home on the web.

The positive responses I've read to FW in addition to that newbie experience persuaded me all the more to join the 500 group.

~redorgreen (chile, that is!) :)
laura4336
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Welcome!

Post by laura4336 »

I've been at Faithwriters for a few months, but I finally made the decision to become a 500 Club Member. To that end, I look forward to posting and reviewing as time permits and to make friends here at Faithwriters. It is a marvelous site and I am pleased and proud to be a member. This is the kind of environment that I feel comfortable in. Laura :D
wandasewell
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: Welcome!

Post by wandasewell »

One week ago I joined Platinum 500 and just found this site. I hope my time with FW is a blessing and I'll see what God does with me here. I had to give up secular tv shows so I could focus on writing and I googled in "Christian Freelance Writing" and saw FW. I trust I was led of God and this will be a journey that is a blessing from God and beneficial for my writing career. Good to be here!
LindseyRuby
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: Welcome!

Post by LindseyRuby »

I feel like I am lurking a teensy bit since I became a 500 member. :oops: I cannot help it. It's a great place, I don't know what took me so long to commit. So many rooms to visit and fellow writers to rub shoulders with, so to speak. It's so exciting, I've never had anyone read my writing (not counting a poem that was published in an anthology, a tiny, tiny poem) and I have so much writing stacked up in my home office, I even panic when my husband starts browsing nonchalantly while looking for a spare sheet of paper. I know it's time to change, lighten up, let go and have fun.

Only 2 challenges under my newbie belt ... I have so much to learn! Hope one day I can be a cool kid with some wins and the ability to truly tug on a heart. Thanks FW, for putting a little pep in my step.
She asked me to explain why the sun rose in the morning and set at night.
I tried to explain that the idea of the sun setting and rising was just an illusion.
The sun never really rises or sets, but that it keeps shining brightly all day long.
There is more to life than what we can see.

~Rachel's Tears~

Return to “New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)”