Question about viewing private messages

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

TomHolste
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Question about viewing private messages

Post by TomHolste »

Hello, all,

I got a notification today that I had a private message. I came to the site to see the private message, but then I found out that I need to upgrade from the free package in order to see the message. So I paid for the $4.70 a month package. (I'm not sure if that's considered platinum or something else.)

Then I came and logged back in . . . and I STILL can't see the message! I click on the floating message icon, and it just keeps taking me to a page on the site that tells me how to upgrade my membership.

I did a search through the FAQs here on "private messages," but all the pages had the exact same information (explaining the different types of private messages, and saying that one has to upgrade to see the messages - but of course, I already upgraded, and I still don't see the messages).

Can anyone please tell me what the problem is and how to fix it? Thanks in advance!
glorybee

Re: Question about viewing private messages

Post by glorybee »

I think it takes about a day for upgrades to go live. If it hasn't kicked in by tomorrow, contact support, and I'm sure they'll take care of it for you.
Jan Ackerson -- Follow me, friend me, give me a wave!
http://www.superioreditingservice.com
Twitter: @janackerson1
Instagram: janackerson
Facebook: Jan Worgul Ackerson, Superior Editing Service, Jan Ackerson, writer
TomHolste
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by TomHolste »

Good to know. Thanks, Jan!
beaedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by beaedwards »

Hi Tom,
We ask for 24 hours for the processing to be completed from our end however I haven't seen an upgrade request from your email yet today. I will be checking in the morning. I apologize for the delay.
Bea
Faithwriters support

Return to “New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)”