New(ish) to Platinum

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

NightOwl
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

New(ish) to Platinum

Post by NightOwl »

Hi all!

I am somewhat new to Platinum. I signed up several weeks ago, but haven't had a chance to post here. That said, I did enter the recent challenge and added a couple of poems to the Critique Circle. I'm excited to see the results/critiques!

Anyway, I am a sophomore English teacher and will have survived my first year in about 11 days. I am shocked that the year is almost over! But thankful God had given me this opportunity.

I am married, with two kids, a dog, a cat, a fish and am about to inherit a horse or two. Oh boy!

God has been working in my life since I was about 9 years old. I was a little slow to listen, so I didn't get started doing His work until just a few years ago. Thankfully, God is much more patient than I am.

I have loved to write since I first learned how. I studied Journalism in college and worked as a newspaper reporter for several years. Now, I'm working on a novel. I've been planning it for about two years and am looking forward to writing it this summer.

I'm looking forward to learning from you all and I hope that I can contribute positively to this community as well.

Thank you!
My Faithwriter's Profile

I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
- Groucho Marx
Come forth
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Re: New(ish) to Platinum

Post by Come forth »

Welcome :welcome :welcome

Jump right on in as if you've been here all your life and be blessed.
May we all get eyes to see and ears to hear,
A Revelation of His Word, crystal clear.
Admitting our need to be drawn in,
Less of self, more of Him.

My prayer for us all.
God bless us with the Revelation of His Word, Graham
http://www.shekinahcloud.com/page/page/8464330.htm
RedBaron

Post by RedBaron »

Hi and :welcome
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07
beaedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by beaedwards »

Welcome Michele from another 'slow to listen' child! We pray that your time spent here will bless and inspire you.
Bea

Return to “New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)”