Hello!

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

EyesStraightAhead
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Hello!

Post by EyesStraightAhead »

Hello everyone! My name is Shell and I am new here. I finally took the first step in becoming a truly published author and signed up for Faith Writers 500 last week. I am looking forward to working on the challenges, interacting with everyone, and increasing my writing skills. I love to write, love to share my thoughts, love to interact with others on an intellectual and spiritual level. I look forward to "meeting" you all!
If you like my writing here at FaithWriters, please offer your support by visiting me at one of the following pages to see more of my writing:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EyesStraightAhead

HubPages Writing: http://eyesstraightahead.hubpages.com/_ ... iterslike/
Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by Deb Porter »

Hi Shell. I'm so glad you found us at FaithWriters. Make yourself at home.

Definitely jump into the Challenge. It's the best place to hone your skill from week to week, and Challenge entries do tend to get the most feedback from other writers. So it's encouraging and helpful.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. There's usually someone around who is more than willing to help point newbies in the right direction. :D

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

DMW
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: Hello!

Post by DMW »

:welcome :clap :superhappy

Return to “New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)”