New Season in Montana

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

Deanne
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

New Season in Montana

Post by Deanne »

Hello all,

I'm not sure if I should be posting to the "newbie" portion or this one, since both apply. My name is Deanne and although I've been a member of Faithwriters for quite a number of years, I must admit I haven't roamed around too much in it until this past month. Honestly, when I say I'm a newbie...I'm a NEWBIE! This is all new to me and quite frankly I feel like a fish out of water.
Many changes have occured in my life over the past year and I felt it was time (and given the opportunity) to pursue and incorporate...somehow...my love of my Lord...writing...painting...and crafting. Many have told me I try to do too much but I believe it will all come together according to His plan. I truly do not know where it will all lead, however, I do know without a doubt Who is doing the leading.
It didn't take long for me to discover how quickly isolation can take over and as much as I love to encourage others, I need it too.
I'm thrilled to be taking this "plunge" and participating in the writing challenges. I desparately need the writing focus! I also look forward to making new friends...what an awesome added bonus!

Deanne

Return to “New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)”