Help! and may be important for UK co-op bank members

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

Jacky
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: Help! and may be important for UK co-op bank members

Post by Jacky »

I just have not been able to resolve this. I just cannot change banks and the same thing might happen. I guess this is the downside of having no credit cards and no overdraft type accounts. It still does not explain why the payment went through at times. Kinda disapointing.
http://jesusheals.org.uk(Message board for Christians suffering from domestic violence issue-where I put what I write on that subject.)

[
Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Post by Deb Porter »

This is without a doubt the most bizarre thing. PayPal works with a savings account, but it must be such a headache for you.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Jacky
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by Jacky »

I do have paypal now again ( that also was messed up for ages.) I will look into paying with that. If I could just set up a standing order to faithwriters then that might resolve it. It does not seem there is an option for that though. The same thing has now happened with my website payments - and that was also the same company faithwriters uses. Ugh now I lost both my website and my writer's profile! I have tried everything at the bank and they are soooooo adamant it is not their fault.
http://jesusheals.org.uk(Message board for Christians suffering from domestic violence issue-where I put what I write on that subject.)

[

Return to “New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)”