Just a Friendly Reminder...... About the Water Cooler...

The perfect place for general chat (non-writing related). Current Biblical worldview discussions welcome. Please, no political discussions.

Moderators: cori67, RedBaron, Shann, cori67, RedBaron, Shann, cori67, RedBaron, Shann

RedBaron

Just a Friendly Reminder...... About the Water Cooler...

Post by RedBaron »

The Water Cooler is for relaxed, enjoyable conversation among friends. Please note the forum description from the main Board Index Page:
The perfect place to gather and chat about almost everything non-writing related (no politics, please). Newbies, please introduce yourself in the Nook.
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07
MommaClaire
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: Just a Friendly Reminder...... About the Water Cooler...

Post by MommaClaire »

What? I can't come to the water cooler to talk about Challenge Withdrawal? I'm finally learning to pick up the pace, write, and edit a piece in one week (okay, I'm a slow writer) and then we have VACATION???? Say what?

Well, thanks for clarifying, RedBaron. I came to the Water Cooler to see if anyone else was going through withdrawal. Misery loves company. I guess I'm on my own. So late in life to find my niche...then to realize that all it takes is the Powers that Be to control it's flow. I do so love the challenge. Sigh.

BTW, Does FaithWriters provide a writing rehab in the interim? Happy New Year to everyone! :roll:

M.C. Syben
Claire
RedBaron

Post by RedBaron »

Challenge Withdrawal? That's allowed, of course. We just had a post that was political in nature and felt it a good idea to remind people of one of our few rules.

You can talk about Writing Related stuff here, too :)

Rehab? Not so much lol. Just have to suffer along lol.
MommaClaire wrote:What? I can't come to the water cooler to talk about Challenge Withdrawal? I'm finally learning to pick up the pace, write, and edit a piece in one week (okay, I'm a slow writer) and then we have VACATION???? Say what?

Well, thanks for clarifying, RedBaron. I came to the Water Cooler to see if anyone else was going through withdrawal. Misery loves company. I guess I'm on my own. So late in life to find my niche...then to realize that all it takes is the Powers that Be to control it's flow. I do so love the challenge. Sigh.

BTW, Does FaithWriters provide a writing rehab in the interim? Happy New Year to everyone! :roll:

M.C. Syben
Claire
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

Shann

Post by Shann »

We used to have vacation challenges. It was just a fun thing to do. So I'll challenge you Claire. If before the next challenge starts, if you want to take any of your challenge stories from the past, and then you can rewrite it and post it in the general submissions, then come back here and leave a link to both stories. I'll do it if you or someone else would like to! I keep saying I'll do it. You have 2 less days than normal, but hey, part of the challenge. When I entered every week, I used to go through withdrawal too. I keep saying I'm going to rewrite some of my earlier challenges. You can even up the word count to 1000. Are you in?
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child
MommaClaire
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by MommaClaire »

Actually, Shann, I've already re-written ALL the articles that weren't within the framework of "sound theological doctrine" so that they would be more acceptable, lol. (I have a tendency to sci-fi my pieces to the extreme.)

I didn't think about posting them here. But I did post the new, improved version on my profile site. I guess great minds think alike, lol. :lol:

Claire
MommaClaire
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by MommaClaire »

Oh, posting a link......well.....another thing to figure out.
RedBaron

Post by RedBaron »

MommaClaire wrote:Oh, posting a link......well.....another thing to figure out.

Easy as pie :)

Go to the page where the article in question is hosted. Look at the www address in the browser at the top of your page. Right click on the address, Select All, Copy, then Paste it where you want it :).
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

Return to “The Water Cooler”