Share Your Success - Cheering Section

The perfect place for general chat (non-writing related). Current Biblical worldview discussions welcome. Please, no political discussions.

Moderators: cori67, RedBaron, Shann, cori67, RedBaron, Shann, cori67, RedBaron, Shann

Shann

Re: Share Your Success - Cheering Section

Post by Shann »

As someone who has read Ellen's outstanding book, I can assure it would make a great Mother's Day present!
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child
yarra
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by yarra »

Thank you Shann! :thankssign
dub
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Post by dub »

I don't know if anyone is interested in any of my works, but at InKitt.com I have posted a half dozen novels ... .
"Here I am Lord, send me."
Shann

Post by Shann »

Happy Dance to you! You're so talented! :superhappy
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child
brezybaby3
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by brezybaby3 »

I finally published my second romance novella on Christmas Eve 2020. Only a year later than i wanted. Not sure if I can share the link. I spent five years writing this book and got a lot of help here while writing it.
:thankssign
Blessings,
Brenda :)
Shann

Post by Shann »

Oh how wonderful! Happy Dance! :superhappy :superhappy :party :party :party How cool to publish it on Christmas Eve too. You said a Romance novella? What's it about?

Since you're a member here and have been a member for years, you can post the link in this thread. We try to discourage people who use links for spam or only come to post a link, but since you've been here for a bit, I say go for it!

If you are a Platinum member, you can add up to two books to FW bookstore as well. It also will show up in the little pop UPS. There's many benefits to being a platinum member, and one is adding your book to the bookstore. https://ebooks.faithwriters.com/
Shann

Shann's Profile

oursilverstrands
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Post by oursilverstrands »

brezybaby3 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:52 am I finally published my second romance novella on Christmas Eve 2020. Only a year later than i wanted. Not sure if I can share the link. I spent five years writing this book and got a lot of help here while writing it.
:thankssign
brezybaby3, I was browsing through and saw your recent post about your finally published book. So happy for you. I also take great comfort in knowing that I have three years to go to overtake you, should I publish my second book. I've been working on mine for two years in between life's pleasant and unpleasant interruptions. :lol:

Congratulations, more so because you finished it! :clap :clap

Lillian
When Youth Fades
Available at: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=when+youth+f ... nb_sb_noss/

Fortunate 500

I have a love affair with words. I write, even when I think I can't. I'm hooked on words!

"Let words bewitch you. Scrutinze them, mull them, savor them, and in combination, until you see their subtle differences and the ways they tint each other." Francis Flaherty
Jacob Ben Avraham
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by Jacob Ben Avraham »

Well, I can always tell people about my success with my eBook "God Tales, An Anthology"

Just imagine the ragged guys and gals that will wish windscreens with a bottle of water and soap, and they get a dollar as a tip. They bow and say "thanks"

I guess I do that digitally, I''ll ask someone who has responded to my articles if that person would like a copy of "God Tales" and they usually say "send it to me" and I do, "hey" I continue, "if you like it, share some spare change if you want, I'll send you my address, you can send it snail mail"

Well, Jupiter will crash into Saturn before that happens. But I did go to a meeting once for "foster parents" After the meeting, I stood at the door and asked those who would like a copy of my eBook, just to give me $3 or some spare change and I would send it to them by email. About 10 did even that. Even one guy gave me $20. they wrote their names and email addresses in my notebook. I guess another idea would be to enter a library or Barnes and Noble, sit next to someone, and whisper "I have an offer for you" then, get up and "run" when the manager comes over. (LOL) :lol:

Yes, it is still available, No, I can't afford an editor, Yes, it is faith-oriented. Yes, it easy reading. Oh, the page numbers? 172. What does it consist of? Well, 20 short stories, 10 poems, about 7 "memory" based stories on my own life experiences, and 5 "insights with pics.

I'm kinda imagining a big conference room and a crowd of people wanting to know more, hands raised, dollar bills waving at me, and then my wife shakes me and says; "Jimmy, wake up, you're dreaming, come back to reality!" Then I wake up and go get a piece of pizza with anchovies on it.

Oh well, whatever. I am happy I wrote the book and many have it. I hope it blesses those who can relate to Bible themes through short stories and poems.
oursilverstrands

Post by oursilverstrands »

What a clever and original way to introduce the publication of your book. I wish you God's blessings as it makes its way through the marketplace. May it be used to bless many. Congratulations!!

Lillian
When Youth Fades
Available at: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=when+youth+f ... nb_sb_noss/

Fortunate 500

I have a love affair with words. I write, even when I think I can't. I'm hooked on words!

"Let words bewitch you. Scrutinze them, mull them, savor them, and in combination, until you see their subtle differences and the ways they tint each other." Francis Flaherty
Shann

Post by Shann »

Congratulations. Every read is a success and you never know how God might use your words to touch someone! :coolsign
Shann

Shann's Profile

Return to “The Water Cooler”