Christian writers in or near Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Looking for a Christian writers' group in your area or have a group of your own? Use this forum to make the connection with other writers.

Moderators: RedBaron, RedBaron, RedBaron

LAnder
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Christian writers in or near Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Post by LAnder »

I've been a member for some time here but quite inactive. I want to 'get going' again. (I have some other irons in the fire elsewhere on the Web and am working on those also - in the line of ministry! I am a disabled veteran (Viet Nam - 1963 - 1966) so I don't get out too much but I'd like to meet others - especially through this wonderful site and group. I am also a pastor-evangelist (retired), with over 26 yrs of recovery from alcoholism and drug addiction! PRAISE BE TO THE LAMB OF GOD... and my wonderful Savior, Jesus Christ, the Righteous!!!!!!!
I'll be setting up an e-mail soon also for correspondence!

My story can be found at http://voiceof1cries.com
*Much more to follow there as I am able... God Bless!
Shann

Re: Christian writers in or near Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Post by Shann »

Welcome back! I'm delighted you found your way back. FW is like family. It doesn't take long to fit in and feel like you've never left. Time seems to fly by for me. I'm not sure how much has changed since you were here last, but don't hesitate to ask any questions. Someone will usually either know the answer or point you in the general direction. :D
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Return to “Christian Writers' Groups”