AUSTRALIANS! Perth, Western Australia

Looking for a Christian writers' group in your area or have a group of your own? Use this forum to make the connection with other writers.

Moderators: RedBaron, RedBaron, RedBaron

TracePezzali
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

AUSTRALIANS! Perth, Western Australia

Post by TracePezzali »

Wow, lots of writers in America... But where oh where are the skippies?!
Anyone, anyone? :D
God, please help me find Perth-based needles in the haystack! I know you can!

Let me know if you are that needle!I can be reached on [email protected].

Here's praying!
Trace Pezzali

"It is written: 'I believed; therefore I have spoken.' With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak... so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God." 2 Cor 4:13-15
Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Re: AUSTRALIANS! Perth, Western Australia

Post by Deb Porter »

Hi Trace. Aussie come and go in the forums, but there have always been a good presence of us at FaithWriters (and they usually do quite well in the Challenge).

I've been working with FaithWriters for about 12 years now, and I'm from Sydney. :D So Aussies are very welcome at FW.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

TracePezzali
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by TracePezzali »

Hi Deb, thanks for saying hello, nice to meet a sydneyite :D I'm really pleased to have stumbled onto this website. God has obviously led me here having either read my mind or having planted my desire for a writing Forum Himself! The length of time you've been involved speaks good things about this ministry. Do you have suggestions as to the best way to emerse myself in this culture? I'm still a silver member as testing the waters.I've entered this week's challenge and cruised the site a little. Can't enter the critique forum at silver level, so maybe posting in the poets corner may help me get started? Any advice you would give?
Trace Pezzali

"It is written: 'I believed; therefore I have spoken.' With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak... so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God." 2 Cor 4:13-15
Deb Porter

Post by Deb Porter »

Hi Trace.

Start posting some articles in the regular article section (accessible from your account at FaithWriters), and definitely enter the Writing Challenge at least for the four free times. That is absolutely the best way to get right into the heart of FaithWriters. The Challenge is the best tool for honing your skill, connecting with other members, and having fun at the same time.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

TracePezzali
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by TracePezzali »

Thanks Deb, I'll do exactly that. Have a great day :thankssign
Trace Pezzali

Return to “Christian Writers' Groups”