New Christain Writers' Group on Oahu, Hawaii

Looking for a Christian writers' group in your area or have a group of your own? Use this forum to make the connection with other writers.

Moderators: RedBaron, RedBaron, RedBaron

tracynunes
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

New Christain Writers' Group on Oahu, Hawaii

Post by tracynunes »

We are starting a new Christian Writer's Group on Oahu. The goal for this group is to encourage each other to seek the Lord's best in our writing, whatever the venue or genre. Those seeking to publish will be prayed for, encouraged and helped. Those who are exploring and seeking His path will find a welcoming place to grow and discover where and how He wants you to write. As we grow, Lord willing, we may split into genre groups depending on who the Lord brings. Come and visit a warm, nurturing place for the writer's soul.

We will meet:

Tuesday nights, ONGOING
7-8:30 PM
One Love Ministries in Honolulu.
670 Auahi Street, #5
Honolulu, Hawaii 96813

One Love Ministries is a Calvary Chapel affiliated fellowship, but this is open to all Christian writer's. As with FaithWriters, one doesn't need to write Christian content but a Christian worldview is mandatory.

We will meet through December 2, 2014 and then resume again on January 13, 2015.

Contact me at: [email protected], or 808-389-7005 for more information.
Tracy Nunes
mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Christain Writers' Group on Oahu, Hawaii

Post by mikeedwards »

Hi Tracy,

Wish I could come. Enjoy and keep growing and sharing the truth like I know you do.

Blessings, Mike
We need God's Grace because of God's Truth.
tracynunes
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by tracynunes »

Thanks Mike! I've learned to get out of the way and let the Lord work, so it should be wonderful! :)
Tracy Nunes
resetpreacher
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by resetpreacher »

Hi, just wondering if any Christian writers will be going to the Kauai Writers Conference. It somehow came up on a search for Christian writers conference, but apparently it's not. I was looking to combine a writer's conference with some leave from S. Korea.

Return to “Christian Writers' Groups”