Looking for a group in Vic Aus??

Looking for a Christian writers' group in your area or have a group of your own? Use this forum to make the connection with other writers.

Moderators: RedBaron, RedBaron, RedBaron

chumbles
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Looking for a group in Vic Aus??

Post by chumbles »

Hi :)

I'm looking for a writers group in vic, Aus if anyone knows of one, or people who may be interested in starting one?! Vics a big area but would be happy to travel - I saw a group for NZ but felt it may be a tad too expensive in airfares ;)

Thanks,
Christie
Shann

Re: Looking for a group in Vic Aus??

Post by Shann »

If you can't find one in your area, there are a few challenge critique groups that you can work on the challenge stories with you. Or if you're looking for feedback on something other than challenge entries, I bet you could start an online group with a few other members. Good luck and if you are interested in an online writing group and need help don't hesitate to PM or post it in the open forum. (I'd love to come to Austtralia but the airfare from NY is too expensive too :)
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child
helen1975
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Re: Looking for a group in Vic Aus??

Post by helen1975 »

Hi Christie!

There is a wonderful group of Christian Aussie authors called "Christian Writers Downunder." The link to the website is http://www.christianwritersdownunder.com/

Christie are you on Facebook? If so you can ask to be added to their Facebook group; if you want to, find me on FB at http://www.facebook.com/helen.curtis2 and add me as a friend. Or I think you can just ask to join??

There are many Victorian authors on that page, and I'm fairly certain they meet up at least 2 or 3 times each year to encourage one another.

Hope that helps!

Blessings,

Helen (from good ol' Adelaide!).

Return to “Christian Writers' Groups”