Any writing groups in Tacoma, Washington?

Looking for a Christian writers' group in your area or have a group of your own? Use this forum to make the connection with other writers.

Moderators: RedBaron, RedBaron, RedBaron

lauralnm
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Any writing groups in Tacoma, Washington?

Post by lauralnm »

I've always been interested in getting into a group of Christian writers who meet regularly. Anyone know of any in the Tacoma, Washington area? Thanks.
Gentle1
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: Any writing groups in Tacoma, Washington?

Post by Gentle1 »

I don't know about any in the Tacoma area, but here in Marysville, just north of Everett, we have a very small writing group that meets twice a month on Monday nights. I can ask our facilitator, who is a Christian and a published writer, if she knows of any down your way.

Blessings,
Myrna
violin4jesus
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by violin4jesus »

The only other FWer I know of in Tacoma is Tiara - maybe you two can start a group! I am bummed, though, cause I lived in Tacoma for years, and moved out of the area in 2010 when I got married. Would have been fun to have another FWer around.
lauralnm
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Post by lauralnm »

:thankssign I appreciate the feedback. Myrna, that would be great if you could let me know about the possibility of a group in Tacoma from your leader. Marysville is a little far for me to go, but I appreciate the info. I'll be watching this forum to see if you come up with anything, Myrna. Thanks again to all of you!
brezybaby3
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by brezybaby3 »

If your still interested I'd love to help start the group. Ive been in Tacoma a year and have yet to meet anyone
Blessings,
Brenda :)

Return to “Christian Writers' Groups”