Share Your Stories

Find out about any writing contests. Share freelance writing opportunities, writing tips and tricks, as well as your favorite books and software for writers. Share the love.

Moderators: RedBaron, RedBaron, RedBaron

applesofgold
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Share Your Stories

Post by applesofgold »

I am researching a book about blessings in disguise - "bad" events/ experiences that on hindsight turned out for the best (relationships, career/work, finances). Personal, never-published story ~1000-2000 words to be edited/as told to. You get a free copy of the e-book, byline (if you want). Portion of proceeds go to charity. Pls. submit By March 10. Thanks, Donna-Toronto
Shann

Re: Share Your Stories

Post by Shann »

It sounds exciting. FW has done two books similar to that called Triumph OVer Trials. We had 35 stories in 1st book and 50 in 2nd. Since you're looking for never published, a lot of those people have published, but I also know I have more than one of those types of stories.

You didn't leave a website or a place to submit the stories. You might want to have a site for potential contributors to look at so they have an idea of what you're looking for.

I see you said you're doing research on these types of stories. I think that's an interesting take and would live to know more what you mean by researching.

I hope it goes great for you.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Return to “Contests, Writing Tips, Tools, and Freelance Opportunities”