To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Hire
Writers
Editors
Home Read What's New Join
Faith
Writers
Forum
My Account Login
Shop
Save
Support
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

BETA READERS

If Fiction is your forte, this is the forum for you. This is the place to share information and get help on the road to writing the next great novel.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, Sparrow

Acts17Sisters
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

BETA READERS

Postby Acts17Sisters » Sat May 21, 2016 11:13 am

Hello,

I am searching for a few beta readers for my novel. I would love to send the first 150 pages to talented eyes who will give some much needed feedback on: Character building, fluidity, plot, readability, and so on.

This is a Christian historical fiction set in the recently settled gold mining town of Windfall in 1898.
The book chronicles a young woman in a complicated marriage who is struggling with her faith and fear, and the Sovereignty of the Lord. I am a firm believer in the Lord and desire to glorify his name through the testimony of the main character. Having said that, the content of her story is sensitive. I would rate the book PG-13.

If you are interested, please let me know the format you would like the manuscript sent.

And thank you for your consideration.

Return to Fiction Forum