Sponsor a Platinum or Gold Membership

Gain New Exposure and help support FaithWriters.com by becoming either a Platinum or Gold Member.

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Sponsor a Platinum or Gold Membership

Post by Deb Porter »

Scott has added sponsorship buttons throughout the FaithWriters' site, so if you feel led to give someone this wonderful gift, you can do so now at this page:

http://www.faithwriters.com/sponsor-gold-platinum.php

Apart from all the other benefits, these memberships provide access to the Challenge. So it is bound to be a much appreciated gift.

If you have someone in mind, but aren't sure if they are already a Gold member, please don't hesitate to contact me by Private Message here on the boards or by email and I will check for you.

To all those who are currently sponsoring members, and to all those who are going to do so in the future, we thank you for your incredible generosity and support.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Unconditionalove57
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: Sponsor a Platinum or Gold Membership

Post by Unconditionalove57 »

THANK YOU DEB!
I was going to ask about some how I could get sponsored etc!
I really have prayed and God is telling me this is it! I will pray a sponsor comes along! I have been out of work for over a year and now I have just come into obedience to the leading of the Holy Spirit!
Bless you for all your hard work!
Therea Young

Return to “Become a FaithWriters Platinum or Gold Member”