To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Read What's New Join
My Account Login

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Announce Your Book

If you are an active member of FaithWriters, we invite you to use this forum to announce your new book. Please only announce books published in the past 12 months or upcoming releases.

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron, beaedwards, cori67, itsjoanne, Sparrow

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Announce Your Book

Postby Deb Porter » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:22 pm

We once had a "cheering section," but it was apparently included in our board clean up a year or so ago. An oversight on my part, so now we have a dedicated place for active members of FaithWriters to announce their new books.

Please restrict your announcements to new books only (in other words, books published in the last 12 months or soon to be released).

Please also include an image of the book's cover in your post, if possible. If you are not sure how to do that, this Wiki article may help

Once you have the link to the image, then paste it into you new post in this forum, highlight the image link and click the IMG button above the submission box for your post here in the forums.

Whether you are able to get that cover image or not, please include a link to where your book is for sale or pre-order.
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Return to Announce Your Book