How to request FEEDBACK Report

Hello FaithWriters,

We greatly appreciate your membership and support. Unfortunately, the forums have been inactive for quite awhile. We have tried to improve activity and have given the forums a lot of time to recover some of their past glory, to no avail. Much of this decline has been from peoples use of social media sites for interaction instead of forums like ours. Therefore, we have made the decision to make this area a place for information about the site with limited posting areas for members. We apologize if this change is not what you wanted to see.

Members should post their articles and Bible studies on the main site as we always intended. Articles and comments can be posted there.

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, itsjoanne, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, itsjoanne, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, itsjoanne

JosephineAnneG
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

How to request FEEDBACK Report

Post by JosephineAnneG »

Hello, dear Faithwriters,

I know I am probably being 'blonde', but I cannot figure out how to request a Feedback Report *blushing* Also I am a wee bit confused about when feedback report requests end.

As per the following:

3. ONE WEEK WINDOW: Reports can only be ordered for your entry after the winners for that topic have been announced. It must be ordered within one week of a topic's closing date.

It would seem that I cannot request a feedback report until winners for each topic are announced, which is logical. However, if it must be ordered within one week of the topic's closing date, I don't understand how that works.

Example: I was thinking of requesting a report for my entry in the FEAST Challenge. The results came through in the early hours of this morning, but it is now more than a week since this particular challenge closed.

If it is now too late to request a report, that's fine. However, I need to clarify this for future challenges. Also, I don't have a clue what I am doing - don't know how to request a Feedback Report *madly blushing*

Blessings,
Josephine
JosephineAnneG
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: How to request FEEDBACK Report

Post by JosephineAnneG »

JosephineAnneG wrote:Hello, dear Faithwriters,

I know I am probably being 'blonde', but I cannot figure out how to request a Feedback Report *blushing* Also I am a wee bit confused about when feedback report requests end.

As per the following:

3. ONE WEEK WINDOW: Reports can only be ordered for your entry after the winners for that topic have been announced. It must be ordered within one week of a topic's closing date.

It would seem that I cannot request a feedback report until winners for each topic are announced, which is logical. However, if it must be ordered within one week of the topic's closing date, I don't understand how that works.

Example: I was thinking of requesting a report for my entry in the FEAST Challenge. The results came through in the early hours of this morning, but it is now more than a week since this particular challenge closed.

If it is now too late to request a report, that's fine. However, I need to clarify this for future challenges. Also, I don't have a clue what I am doing - don't know how to request a Feedback Report *madly blushing*

Blessings,
Josephine
My apologies, I found a link to Feedback Reports by accident, while looking for something else.

This is where I can request a FEEDBACK REPORT:
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=31273

I have now sent my request and saved this link for the future :thankssign
Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Re: How to request FEEDBACK Report

Post by Deb Porter »

Sorry I didn't see this sooner (and you had to go searching). You could have just emailed me. :lol:

And the one week window is after the winners are announced for a topic, so you're fine. That little proviso is there to save my sanity (otherwise we'd have people requesting them back 15 years!

Not only have you submitted your ratings feedback request, you should have received it back by email. Hope it's helpful. :love2

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Return to “Forum - Ask Questions About”