Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:29 am
- Forum: Results and Highest Rankings
- Topic: Highest Rankings for ROAD TRIP (vacation)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2211
"A Glance in the Rear View Mirror" was very difficult for me to write. All those years of feeling that my value rested on the one driving the car had taken it's tole. I don't remember, as a child, ever being asked what I wanted to do. It just wasn't done that way. That kind of childhood results in f...
- Mon May 11, 2015 7:55 pm
- Forum: Jan's Writing Basics
- Topic: Be a Better Writer -- RHYME SCHEME
- Replies: 10
- Views: 6683
Thanks, Jan, for reminding me about the rhyming of poetry and how using different schemes make a poem more catchy and gives it proper emphasis where it's needed most. Loved your examples. Will go now and practice!