The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1695 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/15/06
Excellent! It is the retelling of the message of Hosea, isn’t it? And its our own experience too!
You've written about many young ladies lives. I know because not only have I been there but some of my closest friends as well. thank-you for writing this and showing that He is always there for us no matter what!
07/18/06
Oh wow! This is SO compelling, and SO well written. I have no suggestions for you, other than to NEVER STOP WRITING!!You captured this love relationship (one that I have been through as well!) wonderfully!
07/19/06
Very nice. I, too, could relate. Excellent job.
Isn't the Lord amazing?!I could really relate to this.
You have explained my life well.
Congrats on winning!
07/20/06
I am praising the Lord that this winner will be published in the faithwriter book. It is something a lot of burdened young people will find to be a life preserver as they feel themselves going under for the last time. Thank you for this beautiful message, and CONGRATULATIONS!
07/20/06
Flows with praise and worship to our Father!

Congratulations!!
07/21/06
congrats...and what a fresh approach to the topic!
Congrats on your well-deserved EC win!
07/23/06
This is so beautiful. The love of God pours from the page.