The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2865 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/13/06
FUN and Creative!
I absolutely love this! I've got a Rosie or two in my life. Keep writing.... You are spreading "SON"shine in your words.
07/14/06
This was beautiful, funny and touching at the same time, which spells the word GREAT to me. Loved it. Great job!!
07/15/06
Fantastic!
07/15/06
Cute poem rendering a moral to the story of greatness. This was written by somebody "Down Under" or "Across the Pond"...(I read tea leaves, Smile) Nicely done, and an enjoyable read.
07/18/06
Marvelous! Rosie rocks!
How delightful! Inspiring and entertaining! This poem certainly casts a 'rosie' glow on its reader. :)
07/18/06
I enjoyed the different characters that appeared inthis poem, as well as the final decision. Delightful.
What a delight to read and very creative indeed!
07/18/06
What a charming poem! I love a long, story-telling poem with excellency in rhyme and meter. Beautifully done.
07/19/06
Fun - poor old Isaac, though, who took some time to chew - LOL! Lovely message in it too. Loved the kids who practised letter writing as well! Not much constructive criticism here - I love it!
A very creative and enjoyable read. Great job.
A creative approach that brings home the truth that those that want to be great must first serve the needs of others. An enjoyable but thoughtful poem. Well done.