The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2081 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
The ending was a bit abrupt (can't help that with a word cap), but I REALLLY liked the storyline. This would be awesome if it were a little longer. :) Well done!
Wow.
I don't know whether to cry or laugh. This is simply amazing. Thanks for sharing.

God bless,

Kevin
06/02/06
Chills -wonderful - drama -just about perfect!
06/03/06
Thank God for praying mothers and spirit filled investigators. Enjoyed your story. Nice writing. God bless.
06/03/06
So much purposefulness - the detective, the mother, the murderer.... And a great plot. Well done!
06/04/06
Awesome.. Spell-bindingly perfect. Another great read in my book. Good job. Really good job..
06/05/06
Excellent job at building tension...a total story arc complete with climax and resolution in 750 words! As great example of storytelling, and two fantastic characters. Love it.
06/05/06
Great nail biter. Nothing like the power of a mother's prayer. Good job!
06/05/06
Loved the interplay between characters ... the seemless transition between mother and son. Very well constructed!
Excellent work! I was hanging on every word. Love it!
This truly is written by a Master. I loved the flow between this praying mother and the activities of her son. Good job.
06/06/06
Great drama; I could see this as clear as a movie. You'd be a great screenwriter :-) You know how to keep a reader at the edge of their seat!