The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1510 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/05/06
Wowsers, I'll bet I know whose this is...superb job! The scriptures you picked for the end of each man's parallel story were perfect. A refreshing piece with an approach not often seen.
05/05/06
lovely didactic piece of literature.
Good writing and God bless .This kind of talent maketh a great writer and social analyst.
I know who wrote this too. ;-) Good job and good point!
05/07/06
I've no idea who wrote this, but the contrast works well. Good job!
05/08/06
Great piece of writing. Nice title!
It's not how much money you have, but what you do with what you've got. Great message.
05/08/06
I like this a lot - the parallel between the two men is great. I see an error in the line "here’s the keys.." It should read here ARE the keys (plural). Overall, very well done showing the love in each man's heart.
05/09/06
Great lesson ... I'd really like to find out what I'd do with a $2,000,000 bonus. Test me, Lord! ;-) I jest, but it points to the reality of the story. What a struggle it could be for a person with the wrong priorities. The only problem with parallel stories like this is there is so little space that developing 2 characters is hard work. You pulled it off well. Good job!
05/10/06
How sad the hearts of men can be ... two men, both alike in earthly trappings but different in their souls!
05/10/06
Well written, says such a lot in a limited word count. I particularly like the fact that both characters are black. Yeggy
05/10/06
Enjoyed the contrast pattern of this article. Well done.
05/10/06
Love the title,love the story! Great job.
05/11/06
Powerful contrast here! And both characters are very realistically portrayed. Good job.