The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1931 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Haha, I know who wrote this. LOL Fun article--good job!
04/15/06
Writing with your thumb tied behind your finger? But ultimately "felled by the lumberjack of word limits" - cute!
04/15/06
Oooo - you are a clever one! A sneaky way to get around not coming up with something that everyone else was coming up with. Good job.
04/16/06
Perhaps I have an inkling, or at least have narrowed the author's identity down to a person in the midwest.. or possibly deep south USA.
A deadline everyday huh? :0)
Anyway...cute.
04/17/06
This is very clever and witty--down to that last chorus of Kum By Yah! You have a very engaging voice--not many would be able to pull off making a piece like this entertaining all the way through.
Ha ha, funny!! And maybe even a teensy bit profound, in its funniness!!

This was REALLY funny: "This is just an assignment that brings together wit and wisdom in one place to delineate the many facets of fulfillment and, of course, allows me to do so with style and substantive language that lines up with my desire to illuminate an audience on the intricate nature of a subject that is largely overlooked and little understood."

WHEW! :-)


And we're all sitting here smiling...because you took the words (all 750 of them!) right out of our heads! Yes, Jan's right...you have such an engaging style that you actually got away with this while keeping us entertained and enlightened all the way! Fun read!