The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 503 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/07/19
This is so sweet! I loved the point of view of Pebbles. I understood about Emily's missing hair, but I can't figure out what would be on her face. Bandages, maybe? I like the build up of excitement and the feeling of pure joy in your furry little! :)
Cute, cute, cute! I'm an animal lover, so this really spoke to me. Loved that it was from the dog's point of view. Kudos.
03/07/19
Aww! So sweet and creative! Love the POV!
03/07/19
Ahh... you did the dog's voice just right. "Does she? Does she?" I also like the dog's name for Emily. Well done.
03/08/19
This is a cute story. Oh...the cone of shame! Well done.
This is a charming story told excellently. It's not easy to speak "dog," but you did it very well.
03/08/19
Awww this is just too sweet. I do wonder how animals feel when their owners are gone for long periods of time.

Love this from beginning to end.
03/09/19
Oh I love love love love this!

Well done, bravo!

Thank you for sharing this unique and well written entry with us!

Blessings~
03/10/19
I love this. What a sweet story, and it worked so well from the dog's point of view. Great job!
03/10/19
I don't know if I can type through the tears. This piece hit a little too close to home. My son really missed the dogs when he was in the hospital for chemo and they were always so happy to see him when he came home.

You do an excellent job of speaking dog. I love the dog's relationship with the cat, as well as his names for his humans.

Excellent job.
How absolutely creative and clever. I LOVED it.
This is beautiful. It tugged at my heart right away. You did a marvelous job of capturing the MC's voice (or should that be bark?) Congratulations on ranking 11th overall! Happy Dance!