The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 674 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/02/16
Interesting read that I'm sure most parents will relate to.
Nice job.
God Bless~
12/03/16
Hehe I love this. Though I contest that checking the dog's ears for fleas is also an acceptable answer, so long as the paws are checked for dirt also! :D Great job with this one.
12/04/16
Even as an adult, I may need to take a pop quiz from time to time. I would prefer to play Candy Crush than do the dishes.

Very creative take on this week's topic. I enjoyed it very much.
12/05/16
This was great! I should have thought to give my children a similar quiz when they were still living at home. Quite creative and well done.
This is a hoot. You had me chuckling throughout. I love the great take on the topic too. Congratulations. Happy Dance!
12/08/16
Congratulations, Francie, on your 4th place finish in the EC awards this week. Very creative piece.
Congratulations, Francie! I'd rather hang out on FW than do a lot of things. :)
12/11/16
Francie!!!!
I started smiling ear to ear before I started reading. Seeing you placing in highly commended was such a thrill to my heart!
And then the read was so out of the box and so entertaining I was completely taken.

Congratulations on a well deserved recognition in the Masters level.
Well done!
12/22/16
Entertaining tale for parents or in my case a grandparent who just spent a week with a pre-teen, and unfortunately true for most kids of any age prior to their leaving home.
Cleverly written test I will have to keep and present to the grandkids at some point.