The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2831 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/05/16
What an awesome story. Thank you for the read.
Great story! I wonder how many conflicts could be resolved if a bit of bread and candy replace all the bullets. :)

The bird at the end was a really nice touch.
05/11/16
Nicely done!

Blessings~
05/12/16
I loved this. Oh, that life should be so simple.
05/12/16
Congrats!

Blessings~
Congratulations! This is a simply splendid story!
Congratulations, Jan! Great title. I, too, wish life could be that simple, but selfishness and the hunger for power are part of our fallen condision. Awaiting the return of the Prince of Peace...
05/12/16
Congratulations, Jan, on your well deserved 1st place EC award. Very creative and unexpected.
05/12/16
Brought a smile to my face. Loved it.
05/12/16
I loved your creative and enjoyable story. Congratulations and well done!
05/12/16
Congrats on your win for this cute and very descriptive story, which offers much thought for food...
05/15/16
Congratulations on 1st Place!
05/19/16
Your story exemplified your titles definition.

The 'spirited attack' motif was a pleasure to partake.

06/04/16
What a delightfully sweet story. Congratulations on the win.
06/27/16
Congrats on winning the quarter! I love your writing, Jan. Very special.
Wow, a beautiful, thought-provoking story that left a grin on my face. Congratulations!
Congratulations, Jan, on your 1st Place Best of the Best!
07/03/16
Congrats on your well-deserved first place in BoB! Loved the story and the vision it inspired.
07/06/16
Congratulations, Jan, on winning 1st place in the quarterly awards. This definitely was a winner, and I added it to my favorites when it won a 1st place EC award.
07/06/16
Congratulations on your double win, Jan!
Fantastic story and so well written!
08/06/16
Loved the story, Jan...Oh that all would-be battles could end as happily as the one you pictured. Your imagination shone! Great writing. You deserved your challenge win!
Helen
08/13/16
What a brilliant idea! I couldn't stop chuckling as I read this story, it was well written and well thought out. Such a creative imagination - thanks for the enjoyable read Jan. It was so heartwarming, and you tied it up nicely with the bird too. I liked this so much I told my sister about it and had her laughing in no time. She loved the idea of your story just as much as I do. Very memorable. Thanks for the great read!
I have no explanation as to why I waited so long to read this. I'm just glad I finally did. Jan, you are so precious and this story proves how talented and imaginative you are. Absolutely brilliant, friend.
09/21/16
Dear Jan,
I laughed and cried throughout this story. How delightful!
Beautifully crafted.
Thank you for using your gift to bring such joy to many hearts.
11/16/16
Wow! An utterly charming story. No wonder it won first prize!