The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 3295 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/17/16
A very enjoyable read. Gr8 job. I loved the new spin on an old story. You should write a book and sell it to Disney. I'd go see it as movie. Keep up the good work.
03/18/16
Very original take on the familiar fairy tale. I enjoyed this new blend of story.
03/22/16
Nice job! I enjoyed your version very much.

Blessings~
03/23/16
A delightful fairytale with a twist that made it fascinating. I enjoyed your story very much. Hope the judges feel the same. Nice job.
03/24/16
What is it with these princes that spend time with a woman and never ask her name? Ha ha. Always fun reading a tweak on a well known story.

The drinks confused me a bit. They both ordered lattes before the prince invited her for a latte and then they both drank from tea cups. And the jealousy part seemed a little out of the blue. Perhaps a simple "He longed for his own happy ever after" or something. I like how he found the right colour lipstick mark on the bride's cheek though. A larger word limit to fill out the drama a bit more and it makes a nice follow on from the Cinderella story.
03/24/16
Congrats!
Blessings~
03/24/16
Congratulations, Francie, on your 1st place EC award. I'm going to add this story to my favorites. I think it would be a wonderful children's book.
03/24/16
I meant Francy. I love reading your stories!
03/24/16
Delightful story, Francy. Congratulations on this superb entry. God bless.
03/24/16
Francy, Congratulations on your first place finish in EC. The smear on the teapot was a stroke of genius to nail the topic.

I could feel the love and delight pour out of this story.
03/24/16
I thought this was a very creative way to cover the topic. I loved the story. Cinderella has always been my favorite princess story! Nice job and congratulations!
Loved this! Very creative and congrats!
Congratulations on first place EC for a wonderfully romantic and delightfully creative story!
03/28/16
Congratulations on being a Quarterly Challenge winner!
04/07/16
Francy, Congratulations on your win in the quarterly writing challenge.
04/15/16
Delightful rendition, I enjoyed it very much.
I kept thinking, this is silly, then I'd giggle I enjoyed this fairy tale so so much! Congrats on being BoB runner up!
07/01/16
Congratulations on your win and your BoB placing, and though this may be tardy on my part, it's in keeping with the spirit of your story - ie better latte than never. Well done.
Congratulations, Francy, on your 2nd place Best of the Best. This is a fun twist on an old favorite.
07/03/16
Congrats on your second place BoB award! Loved this sweet and romantic story!
07/06/16
I am so excited for you Francy. Your story was very deserving of winning 2nd place for the year.
04/22/17
Just came across this winning entry.
It's pure delight! I'm going to share it on my Tea & Thee and Tea Pot Testimony facebook pages. Thanks...

Wing His Words.