The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 940 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a nice devotion. I like how you shared a personal lesson to help your reader relate and backed it with Scripture. I especially liked the prayer at the end.
03/04/16
Discipline...diligence...purposeful. All well chosen words in this devotional, which is also economical in words and clear in it's lesson. Well done.
I think a hyphen might have been useful in the cases of "night-long" and "hand-pick", though you might like to check if this is grammatically sound advice!
03/04/16
Such a beautiful heart felt piece...reverence to God with an all important message as well. Loved it!

Thank you for sharing...

Blessings~
03/04/16
Nicely written. I like your gentle reminder that everything begins with purposeful prayer. It's one of the best bits of advice we can receive. When you sprinkle in some of your own experience, it helps us feel you can identify with our struggles doing what we know we should be doing. I love that, as well as the fact that God, also, understands. Thanks for sharing.
03/05/16
I agree with you about prayer. Churches used to hold prayer meetings, but most of them have stopped because of lack of participation.