The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 842 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/13/16
I have never eaten Naan or most of the dishes in this story. It still made me hungry. It might have been good to add a small explanation of what Naan is and what country it comes from.
02/14/16
I have to agree with Bonnie, for I could not at first work out what naan is - 'preeti' confusing!!!?
But when I started to savour the aromas and anticipate the taste of what you were cooking up for us, I was worth the wait. Well done.
You've made me hungry for Indian food, which I have not had in quite a while.
02/18/16
I've never eaten Indian cuisine, but your story made it tempting.

Well done.

Blessings~
02/18/16
Congrats!
Blessings~
Sara, this is simply beautiful. Congratulations for EC on your writing that just keeps getting better! (Hugs!)
02/18/16
Congratulations, Sara, on your well deserved 5th place EC award. After I was done reading your story, I read about Naan and other Indian delicacies.
May I come for dinner?

Congrats!
02/21/16
Mmmm! Yummm! I loved your description of your day of cooking for the family get-together, Sara. I love Indian food, have had a trip to India and have a number of Indian eating places nearby. So, the foods were familiar and you had my mouth watering. It was great to read about the family sharing and enjoying being together too. Congratulations on your well deserved EC.
02/21/16
I'll have to google Sibling Day a I hadn't heard of that before.