The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 855 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/14/16
I love the names of the stuffed animals. Children sure do find a way to outwit even the smartest and brightest.

This story really brightened my day.
01/14/16
Very cute story. Very original and creative.
A story brilliantly told. Very interesting names for the animals.
This is brilliant! I was smiling the whole time. I even went back and counted the animals to see how many great names you came up with. I think I had 15 (not counting Bertha and Clarence). This is one of my favorites. The ending was wonderful.
01/16/16
Oh, I love this light-hearted tale of little girl out-witting daddy. The beginning was good as I was led to believe it would be a serious matter that needed to be dealt with. And the ending was even better when she played him at his own game. Great fun story!
I absolutely loved this! Awesome ending! I really hope this story does well in the challenge.
This gets better every time I go back and read it again. I love what you did with the ending!!
01/17/16
Loved the humour seeping through this story. I have to ask, however, was it really true - or just a menagerie tale?
Thanks for a fun read.
This is priceless! I liked it so much I read it to my brother and sister-in-law who have two small children with a start on their own menagerie. We had a good time laughing over your story.
01/18/16
A delightful story. I was right there with
01/18/16
A delightful story. I was right there with
01/18/16
A delightful story. I was right there with Colonel O'Sullivan wondering which animal Kaitlyn was going to choose. I did wonder why the common names of the animals were capitalized, but that didn't keep me from thoroughly enjoying your surprise ending. Great job!
01/18/16
So sorry for the multiple comments. This was my first attempt to post :/
01/19/16
Sweet! I loved the interaction between father and daughter. Well done.

God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 25 overall. Happy Dance!
Good to see you in the challenge, Virginia. Shocked that this isn't ranked higher! :(